T-Shirt Configurator pictures on the left side

04.02.2015 17:15
Roginho
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Roland
T-Shirt Configurator pictures on the left side

Hi,

here ist my next question. When I load up several pictures for one product (differet colours of shirts) the pictures are shown in a row on the left side (in the box underneath "Some text"). But the row never breaks and is shown even across the picture in the middle. There is so much space, i thought it is possible to add morge pictures and they are all shown in the left box.

Regards

09.02.2015 11:43
Roginho
Aw: T-Shirt Configurator pictures on the left side

Sorry, but there ist still no answer till now? Is it possible to here from you???

09.02.2015 13:16
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

Use fewer images.

09.02.2015 16:58
Roginho

Sorry, but this answer is neither polite nor helpful. Perhaps it is appropriate to answer certain questions briefly, but in this way you could also write: If you do not like our system use a different one. Too bad that we have to notice certain things after the purchase, but it is very sad, that after some waiting time we are worth three words.

09.02.2015 20:27
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

Sorry. I do not have another solution for you.
or I have misunderstood.
Url?
Screenshot?

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.