How can I change look of list-products page - removing box outline around individual products

24.05.2015 07:32
purrsian
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Emma
How can I change look of list-products page - removing box outline around individual products

I've recently upgraded my Joomla from 2.5 to 3 and my JoomShopping to the latest edition. I'm just trying to fix up a few things with the templates. I've fixed everything to my liking except for one little thing - when looking at a list of products in a category, there are boxes around each product. I'd like it to not show any outlines, but I can't for the life of me find the code that creates this. (see http://www.acountrylane.com.au/component/jshopping/category/view/26?Itemid=0 for an example)

I'm still a beginner with coding but I've been using trial and error to learn more. Is anyone able to help me figure out where the box outlines are coming from in the JoomShopping code? I've been searching through the code in public_html/components/com_jshopping/templates/default/list_products. Could it potentially be due to my new overall website template? Had to change it as the old one didn't work with Joomla 3. So many changes at once makes it difficult to decipher everything for a nooblet like me!

Thanks so much for any help or advice,

Emma

Joomla: 3.4.1
JoomShopping: 4.9.2
PHP: 5.3.18
MySQL: 5.1.73c11
Website Url: www.acountrylane.com.au

24.05.2015 07:53
purrsian
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Emma
Aw: How can I change look of list-products page - removing box outline around individual products

I've come to the conclusion that it's probably related to my new template, as the borders also appear in the Virtuemart side of my website (that's the online store while I use JoomShopping as a catalogue for other items). Looking through the template docs now!

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.